The ATV tracks in Daeyoo Land allow you to enjoy an exhilarating experience driving through Jeju’s great natural environment including its 3.3 million square meters of plains and forests.
Daeyoo Land offers a Short/Medium/Long Course, allowing everyone from ATV beginners to experts to enjoy the diverse thrills of ATV riding. To enjoy this special leisure sport, visitors must learn the simple skills required to operate ATV equipment.
Protective safety gear including a helmet, shoulder pads, and chest guard is provided to all visitors.
Our highly-trained ATV guides and assistants will always be on the spot with you. The thrills and sensation of speed you will feel as you ride an ATV over gravelly or muddy fields are powerful enough to relieve the stress of your daily life.
Riding an ATV through the bracing winds of Jeju will bring you a fresh experience that cannot be compared to any other sport. Come to Daeyoo Land and enjoy yourself to the full with the thrilling pleasure of ATV riding.
|Inseng course (Long)
|Chueok course (Middle)
|Olle course (Short)
- Riders must come in groups of two or more and be over 16 years old. An extra fee of 10,000 won is charged to riders who use an ATV with a child.
- Daeyoo Land reserves the right to restrict the use of ATVs by seniors, the infirm, pregnant women, preschool children, and the disabled depending on the situation.
- Last admissions are accepted no later than 30 minutes before the closing time.
1. Always wear protective gear (helmet, shoulder guards, and chest guard).
2. Make sure you understand how to operate the vehicle and take the related precautions (ATV guides and assistants).
3. Practice for about five to ten minutes before driving on the course of your choice.